From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Cactus 1.4.1 release - Anything else?
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:46:06 GMT
And the following one:

      <action dev="VMA" type="fix" due-to="Gerhard Kreutzer"
due-to-email="g.kreutzer@kreutzersoft.de">
        Some JDK implementation return "null" when
Class.getClassLoader() is
        called to indicate that the given class has been loaded by the
        bootstrap class loader. This was leading to
        <code>NullPointerException</code> being thrown by Cactus in some
        cases.
      </action>

Anything more?

Thanks