From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Missing service name parameter [Cactus_Service]
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:42:13 GMT
Kumar,

Not sure I understand.

Your application *must* be packaged as one WAR (or EAR) which includes
both your classes under tests and your tests classes. Please check the
getting started guide on the cactus web site which gives some
information on that subject.

Where is your WAR/EAR located ? In WL or in TCC's internal server (which
I believe uses Jetty under the hood) ? Are you using the Cactus plugin
in TCC ? (if so, I know it wasn't exactly ready in the TCC version I
have used).

Also, I don't really use TCC so I'm not familiar with the set up you
need there. Are you trying to deploy from TCC to WL6.1 and then run the
tests, all that automatically ?

Thanks
-Vincent

http://localhost:${test.port}/test/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_
> TE
> > ST
> > "
> >             startTarget="start.weblogic.61"
> >             stopTarget="stop.weblogic.61"
> >             testTarget="test"/>
> >
> > It is required to specify value for parameter Cactus_Service as
shown
> in
> > above sample
> >
> > The error logs suggest that value for this parameter is not set.
> >

> > Regs,
> > Deepak

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.getServiceName(Abstra

ctTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):185)
> >         at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.dispatch79_handleRequ

est(AbstractTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.jav
> a(
> > 1k
> > ):11
> > 6)
> >         at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.around79_handleReques

t(AbstractTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(
> 1k
> > ):
> > 1147
> > )
> >         at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.handleRequest(Abstrac

tTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):101)
> >         at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.dispatch88_doPost(Serv

letTestRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):132
> )
> >         at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.around88_doPost(Servle

tTestRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1147)
> >         at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedi
> > rector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):118)
> >         at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
> >         at
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
> > pl.java:265)
> >         at
> > weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:21)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.ja
> > va:27)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppSe
> > rvletContext.java:2464)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestIm