From Oren Gross <ogr...@mercury.co.il>
Subject cacus-12 issues
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 12:00:26 GMT
Hi there.
I really need some help here. I have been struggling with this problem for a
while now...
I am working with Cactus-12, and JBuilder5.
I followed the "IDE How To" instructions and there are some unclear issues,
I would appreciate your help about:
1. It doesn't say anything about the build.properties file, so how does the
org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat knows on which port to run?
2. Assume my master project is MAsterProject, and the test one is
MasterProjectTest. On the test one I want to run the Cactus Tests (such as
CactusStrutsTestCase). Which project should run the
org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat?

Thanks Oren

Oren Gross Java(TM) Developer

Mercury Interactive APM TAC R&D