From Oren Gross <ogr...@mercury.co.il>
Subject ExceptionInInitializerError in CactusStrutsTestCase
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 17:46:48 GMT
I am extending CactusStrutsTestCase to test my action in Struts.
Without even referring to anything in my Struts, I am getting the following
errors:
In the JUnit:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.util.MissingResourceException:
Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key
cactus.servletRedirectorURL

In the console
log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category
(com.mercury.topaz.admincenter.app.db.TestDbListAction).
log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.

Any ideas?
TIA

Oren Gross Java(TM) Developer

Mercury Interactive APM TAC R&D