From "Muhammad, Shakeel [IT]" <shakeel.muham...@citigroup.com>
Subject Getting AccessControlException for contextURL
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:24:30 GMT
Hi ,

I followed steps of 'Classpath Howto', 'Config Howto' to run
TestSampleServlet
test case.
http://localhost:8001/myapp/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet
But I am getting AccessControlException. I have appended properties file
as well as exception trail.

Can someone help me out please.

Thanks & Regards
-Shakeel

Cactus Version :   1.4b1
-----------------------

App Server:   WebLogic 5.1
-----------------

cactus.properties File
-------------------------------

# Web app Context under which our application to test runs
cactus.contextURL = http://localhost:8001/myapp

# Default Servlet Redirector Name. Used by ServletTestCase test cases.
cactus.servletRedirectorName = ServletRedirector

# Default JSP Redirector Name. Used by JspTestCase test cases.
cactus.jspRedirectorName = JspRedirector

cactus.filterRedirectorName = filterRedirector.jsp

# Disable Cactus internal logging
cactus.enableLogging = false

Exception:
----------------

Tue Jul 30 09:54:25 EDT 2002:<I> <WebAppServletContext-myapp>
ServletTestRunner: init
Tue Jul 30 09:54:27 EDT 2002:<E> <WebAppServletContext-myapp> Servlet failed
with Exception
(java.util.PropertyPermission cactus.contextURL write)
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.java:47)
        at java.lang.SecurityException.<init>(SecurityException.java:39)
        at
java.security.AccessControlException.<init>(AccessControlException.java:57)
        at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Compiled Code)
        at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.System.setProperty(System.java:599)
        at
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.dispatch91_doGet(LogAspect
.java(1k):118)
        at
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.around91_doGet(LogAspect.j
ava(1k):1156)
        at
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet(LogAspect.java(1k):1
01)
        at
:120)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java:915)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java:879)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContext
Manager.java:269)
        at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:365)
        at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:253)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(Compiled Code)