From Shane Duan <sd...@borland.com>
Subject ServletTestRunner
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 05:52:24 GMT
I am trying the ServletTestRunner according to the tutorial provided
with Cactus 1.4 (howto_tomcat.html) and I got the following exception
thrown.  In my war file library, I have junit, aspect, cactus and
httpclient jar files distributed along with Cactus.

Does anyone know what might be the reason?

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	at org.apache.cactus.server.runner.XMLFormatter.dispatch101_addFailure(XMLFormatter.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):245)
	at org.apache.cactus.server.runner.XMLFormatter.around101_addFailure(XMLFormatter.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1148)
	at org.apache.cactus.server.runner.XMLFormatter.addFailure(XMLFormatter.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):239)
	at junit.framework.TestResult.addFailure(TestResult.java:46)
	at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:127)

Disclaimer:  I join all the news groups out of my own interest.  All opinions expressed here
are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.

Borland -- Enabling the digital world where our customers have the freedom of choice to develop,
deploy, and integrate applications across the enterprise and  the Internet. http://www.borland.com

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named
herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.