From Shane Duan <sd...@borland.com>
Subject Re: init Logging Error?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:35:44 GMT
Vicent,

I copied the stack trace as following in case you need it.  I checked
and verified that cactus DOES pick up the VM parameter correctly.

1) testConvert(org.apache.cactus.sample.ejb.TestConverterEJB)

org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: The Cactus
'cactus.properties' configuration file need to be present in the java
CLASSPATH (i.e. the directory that contains it need to be added to the
client side CLASSPATH - This is the CLASSPATH that you used to start the
JUnit test runner).

    at
org.apache.cactus.client.ClientConfigurationChecker.checkCactusProperties(ClientConfigurationChecker.java:136)

    at org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:386)

--
Disclaimer:  I join all the news groups out of my own interest.  All opinions expressed here
are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.

Borland -- Enabling the digital world where our customers have the freedom of choice to develop,
deploy, and integrate applications across the enterprise and  the Internet. http://www.borland.com

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named
herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.