From Shane Duan <sd...@borland.com>
Subject init Logging Error?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:44:25 GMT
I think this has to be pretty common but I just cannot find any
information.  And I cannot find any archive of the mails for me to search.

I am trying to run the example in
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_ejb_j2eeri.html  and I keep on
getting the following stack trace, even when I don't have the logging
 turned on in the cactus.properties file.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Must call init() first
    at org.apache.cactus.util.log.LogService.getLog(LogService.java:202)
    at
org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException.around97_printStackTrace(ChainedRuntimeException.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1133)
    at
org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException.printStackTrace(ChainedRuntimeException.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):141)
    at junit.framework.TestSuite.exceptionToString(TestSuite.java:123)
    at junit.framework.TestSuite.addTestMethod(TestSuite.java:106)Error
Eorr!!!
    at junit.framework.TestSuite.<init>(TestSuite.java:66)