From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Getting AccessControlException for contextURL
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:30:40 GMT
Hi,

I have only run the ServletTestRunner in Tomcat 4. However, from the
message you're getting I would say that WebLogic default security
(weblogic.policy) prevents calling System.setProperty() (it is called by
the ServletTestRunner). So you simply need to modify weblogic.policy to
enable it.

On another note, if you're using ServletTestRunner, then you do not need
cactus.properties at all.

Hope it helps,
-Vincent

java.lang.SecurityException.<init>(SecurityException.java:39)
>         at

java.security.AccessControlException.<init>(AccessControlException.java:
57
> )
>         at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Compiled
> Code)
>         at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Compiled
Code)
>         at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Compiled Code)
>         at java.lang.System.setProperty(System.java:599)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.dispatch91_doGet(LogAs
pe
> ct
> .java(1k):118)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.around91_doGet(LogAspe
ct
> .j
> ava(1k):1156)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet(LogAspect.java(1
k)
> :1
> 01)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:865)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
ja
> va
> :120)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContex
tI
> mp
> l.java:915)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContex
tI
> mp
> l.java:879)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletCon
te
> xt
> Manager.java:269)
>         at

weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:3
65