From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: init Logging Error?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:14:37 GMT
Hi Shane,

This is very strange and it should not happen. It simply means that
somehow the Cactus logging initialization step was skipped ... somehow

Can you give us more information on :
- Cactus version
- JUnit version
- How do you start it ? From JBuilder ? (I'm just asking as I saw
Borland in your email ! :-)). With what Test Runner ?

I was going to say : "the easiest would be for you to send the logs",
but obviously this won't work ...

Have you tried running the Cactus sample which is packaged in the Cactus
distribution ? Is it working ok ?

Thanks
-Vincent

org.apache.cactus.util.log.LogService.getLog(LogService.java:202)
>     at

org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException.around97_printStackTrace(
Ch

ainedRuntimeException.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k)
:1
> 133)
>     at

org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException.printStackTrace(ChainedRu
nt
> imeException.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):141)
>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.exceptionToString(TestSuite.java:123)
>     at
junit.framework.TestSuite.addTestMethod(TestSuite.java:106)Error