From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: AspectJ needed for Cactus 1.4?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:35:32 GMT
Klaus,

The error is definitely a class loading error. It means your webapp
classloader is not seeing your aspectjrt.jar classes. Have you put it in
[tomcat root]/common/lib ?

What version of Tomcat are you using ?

Cheers,
-Vincent

---------------------------

> Datum:         11.07.2002 08:53
> An:            "'Cactus Users List'" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>

> Antwort an:    "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>
> Betreff:       RE: AspectJ needed for Cactus 1.4?
> Nachrichtentext:
>
> Hi Matt,
>
> The documentation is wrong, you need aspectjrt.jar in your cp! I have
> fixed it in CVS (but have not redeployed the web site).
>
> Thank you.
> -Vincent

org.apache.cactus.server.FilterTestRedirector.<clinit>(FilterTestRedirec
> > tor.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):80)
> >    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
> > Method)
> >    at

sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
> > ccessorImpl.java:39)
> >    at

sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
> > tructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
> >    at
> > java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
> >    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:296)
> >    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:249)
> >
> > However, the documentation states:
> >
> > Copy the following jars to [tomcat root]/common/lib :
> >
> > cactus.jar
> > commons-httpclient*.jar
> > junit.jar
> >  This is the minium set of jars needed.
> >

> > --
> > help@jakarta.apache.org>
>

> --
> help@jakarta.apache.org>
>

> --

> Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese
E-Mail