From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: socket error
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:27:17 GMT
Hi Rakesh,

As Larry said, the easiest way to diagnosis problems is to turn on
logging and have a look at cactus_client.log. It will in most cases tell
you exactly what the problem is (you'll see exactly in details the
content of the HTML returned by the server).

Give it a try!

Cheers,
-Vincent

testAddSpecVisualTemplate(com.pindartech.clipper.svb.ui.action.svt.test.
SV