From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: init Logging Error?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:24:55 GMT
Shane,

I have looked at the Cactus code and I believe I have already fixed this
problem in Cactus 1.4. If you have some time, could you try running your
tests with Cactus 1.4 to see if the problem is really fixed ?

I have put a nightly build under
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2002-07-16/jakar
ta-cactus-13-20020716.zip if you don't want to build from CVS ... :-)

Thanks
-Vincent

org.apache.cactus.client.ClientConfigurationChecker.checkCactusPropertie
s(