From "Matt Raible" <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject RE: AspectJ needed for Cactus 1.4?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:35:50 GMT
I am using TC 4.0.4 and I was unable to setup per these instructions:
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/1.4/howto_tomcat.html

I was able to setup by putting everything in my app's web.xml.  For the
link above, do you need to create properties files?  The documentation
doesn't seem to specify that a cactus.properties needs to be present.