From Sathiyamurthy_Ramachand...@i2.com
Subject Hello Mr Vincent..Ur Attn. pl.....
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:36:48 GMT
Hi Vincent,

I am trying to run a testclient to test EJBLocalObject interface.

Lookup is fine but when I get a home interface refernce, an exceptionis
thrown as " Class cast exception..................." . Once This is
solved, my  EJB LocalObjectTesting  get successfully over Using the Cactus
( which  is  only  tools supporintg my reqment....).

Any idea why this happens. : can u pl.  send a code samplet  how to code a
client for EJBLocalObject ( incae mine is wrong)
My client code is as below:

        Context ctx = new InitialContext();
        home = (TestSSBLocalHome)ctx.lookup("TestSSB.Test");
        tLocal = home.create();
        output= tLocal.printSomething("IQUOTE");
        expected = "IQUOTEIQUOTE";
        System.out.println("Expceted / outpur from BEAN Client is

Thanks Vincent,
sathiya