From Arthur.Ja...@acuity.com
Subject RE: Instructins for JUnit Setup for WebSphere Studio 4.0
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:35:44 GMT

Yes,
I am new to the open source world, so I was not sure how to contribute
documentation. Was it ok to send it to the "Cactus Users List or should I
have sent it to vmassol@octo.com?
I would be happy to convert the documentation to XML but I would need some
examples that I can follow.
Does your XML format support images?
Please send me the details so I can work on them.  Thanks...art

                      "Vincent Massol"

                      <vmassol@octo.com        To:       "'Cactus Users List'" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      >                        cc:       (bcc: Arthur Jasso/MIS/OPS/HMC)

                                               Fax to:

                      06/12/2002 02:28         Subject:  RE: Instructins for JUnit Setup for
WebSphere Studio 4.0
                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Cactus Users

                      List"

Hi Arthur,

Thank you very much for these docs which look very very good.

You didn't say much about what were your intentions ... Are you
contributing them to the Cactus project (i.e. donating them to the ASF)
? In which case, I'll commit them asap :-)

We have an XML format for writing Cactus documentation. However, what
you have written is pretty extensive and I'm happy to commit it as is.
If you have some time some day, transforming them into XML would be
quite nice as it would integrate better and let us keep the Cactus left
menu. But anyway, as I said, I am already overjoyed by your
contribution, so don't worry too much about that ! :-)

Thanks a lot
-Vincent

For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>