From Sathiyamurthy_Ramachand...@i2.com
Subject RE: Reg Supprt of EJBLocalObjects.
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:39:54 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to test EJB Local Object using cactus 1.3 on Weblogic6.1.

My TestClient  is  as below :

        Context    ctx = new InitialContext( );

                System.out.println("Loader name of looked up home: " +
ctx.lookup("TestSSB.Test").getClass().getClassLoader());
                System.out.println("Directly printing name: " +
mysample.TestSSBLocalHome.class.getClassLoader());

            TestSSBLocalHome  home =
(TestSSBLocalHome)ctx.lookup("TestSSB.Test");
        TestSSBLocal tLocal = home.create();

When I execute the client, I get the exception as below:

[junit]     Caused an ERROR
[java] Loader name of looked up home:
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader@33fe5d finder:
 weblogic.utils.classloaders.MultiClassFinder@11f64b
[java] Directly printing name:
weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader@591824 finder:
weblogic.utils.classloaders.MultiClassFinder@f3a9c
                        mysample.TestSSBBean_406vao_LocalHomeImpl

[junit] java.lang.ClassCastException:
mysample.TestSSBBean_406vao_LocalHomeImpl

As  above, I get class clast exception: Aslo Ithe class loader  are
different for the same classs - " TestSSBLocalHome.class. "   which is looked up
( 1 )  Can u  figure  out thy this difference in class loaders . Also why
I am getting the class cast exception.
(2)    Is there any changes to be made in my client code ???????????
(3) Becos I am not using any   : URL =" t3/localhost....." since   I am using a  EJBLocal
Object

Thanks,
sathiya

"Vincent Massol" <vmassol@octo.com>