From Ryuji Hattori<hatt...@hitachizosen.co.jp>
Subject Are there japanese trasrelated cactus documents ?
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:22:00 GMT

Hello.

I'm developing web application with Enhydra 3.1 and
testing server side class with Cactus. All our
development team's member is japanese and they are
not good at english. I'm going to encourge Cactus
to the other member. But language difference is the
obstacle to learn Cactus for the other member.

Do you know whether there are japanese trasrelated
cactus documents? if there exists, where are they?
if there doesn't exists, I'd like to translate Cactus
documents to japanese. Can I do that?

------Smile brings (^o^) Hapiness. --------
hattori@hitachizosen.co.jp (from 2001.07.16)