From "Rajagopal. V" <raja0...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: JMS redirector (was RE: How do i enable Clover with Cactus)
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:12:50 GMT
Vincent,
I was taking a look at the Cactus Code yesterday to
see how the HTTP and JSP Redirectors were done.
Basically this is done as a URL Forward to the Server
Side where the objects are reconstructed..
Now for JMS, we need to find a protocol by which we
could transfer the message objects from client to
server.
This is what i have in mind right now about
implementing this..
a) Im not sure if the beginXXX and endXXX methods can
be used for JMS Redirector
b) In the testXXX, Create all the Mesage Header
Properties through the JMSRequest Objects.., create
the message(And the properties)
c) In the Serverside redirector, create the Context
Parameters(from a properties file) and call the
testXXX.
Im stuck at this point. How do we get a Reply message
from the JMS Listener? We cannot expect eveery message
listener to send something back using the
setJMSReplyTo...

Any thoughts on this. Am I way off?

Thanks
Raj