From "Rajagopal. V" <raja0...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How do i enable Clover with Cactus
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:32:14 GMT
Hi Vincent,
I will try the clover thing tonite. Its really neat to
see the number of methods, loc,and error status.

Regarding JMS Interceptor, I would definitely like to
participate in developing one. I was actively into the
Cactus source code some time back(when 1.3 was
released) and then things started going crazy at
work..

Let me know how i can contribute. Is there something
checkedin CVS for the JMS interceptor that i can look
into ? Last time I discussed this with you(some months
back), you said you wanted to change the way the
interceptors were written.. Is there a new design
available now?

Thanks
raj