From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: How do i enable Clover with Cactus
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:48:12 GMT
Hi Raj,

If you have the Cactus sources from CVS, simply define a clover.enable
Ant property in your top level build.properties file and type "ant
release". That will run the whole thing and generate the Clover reports.

You will need to have clover.jar and velocity.jar in your anthome/lib
directory.

WRT the JMS interceptor, I have started work on it but it will take me
some time to get it finished. I wanted to deliver quickly a 1.4 and
continue working on the JMS stuff for 1.5. Do you want to participate ?
:-)

Please ask if you have more questions on Clover, I really like that
tool! :-)

Cheers,
-Vincent