From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Instructins for JUnit Setup for WebSphere Studio 4.0
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:00:56 GMT
Hi Arthur,

You did the perfect thing ! Sending to the list is the perfect place
(although there is generally a limit on 40k or so but then that's my
fault as I have accepted your post before it was sent to the list).

So, you are indeed saying that you are donating this, right ? Very cool!

For the XML, the simplest is to look at the existing Cactus
documentation. You can either do a CVS checkout, or easier browse it
here :
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-cactus/documentation/docs/xdocs/
(look at any file). You'll see, it is very easy.

To answer your question, yes it does support images (as testified by the
images on the cactus web site).

Welcome aboard ! And have no fear about formalities ... we're all
working here on our spare time and for the fun (Well I am at least !
:-)).

I'm looking forward to receiving your xml docs. Would you like me to go
ahead and commit your docs or wait for your xml ones ?

Cheers and thanks again,
-Vincent

Users
> List'" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>                       >                        cc:       (bcc: Arthur
> Jasso/MIS/OPS/HMC)
>                                                Fax to:
>                       06/12/2002 02:28         Subject:  RE:
Instructins
> for JUnit Setup for WebSphere Studio 4.0
>                       PM
>                       Please respond to
>                       "Cactus Users
>                       List"
>

> Hi Arthur,
>
> Thank you very much for these docs which look very very good.
>
> You didn't say much about what were your intentions ... Are you
> contributing them to the Cactus project (i.e. donating them to the
ASF)