From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Instructins for JUnit Setup for WebSphere Studio 4.0
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:28:15 GMT
Hi Arthur,

Thank you very much for these docs which look very very good.

You didn't say much about what were your intentions ... Are you
contributing them to the Cactus project (i.e. donating them to the ASF)
? In which case, I'll commit them asap :-)

We have an XML format for writing Cactus documentation. However, what
you have written is pretty extensive and I'm happy to commit it as is.
If you have some time some day, transforming them into XML would be
quite nice as it would integrate better and let us keep the Cactus left
menu. But anyway, as I said, I am already overjoyed by your
contribution, so don't worry too much about that ! :-)

Thanks a lot
-Vincent