From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Cactus integration within JBuilder 7
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 10:33:26 GMT
Hi Harish,

You should check the IBM web sites as they are tons of guides and
documentation on this. Also, you can check Cactus archives. I remember
someone posted some information on that a while ago.

But really, if you know how to deploy your war/ear manually then doing
it with Ant is a breeze.

Cheers,
-Vincent

PS: we would be very happy if you could contribute back the Ant scripts
if you write them! Thanks.