From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Cannot find test class
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 20:03:19 GMT
Hi Kevin,

You said you checked everything ... hum ... Then it may be the name of
the class ? It seems there is no package in the name of the class, is
that normal ?

I don't know any other causes from the one mentioned in the stack trace.
Be careful not to have a cactus.jar in your WebLogic system classpath.

Thanks
-Vincent

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestCaller.getTestClassClass(AbstractTe
st
> Caller.java:349)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestCaller.getTestClassInstance(Abstrac
tT
> estCaller.java:298)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestCaller.doTest(AbstractTestCaller.ja
va
> :142)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.dispatch79_handleRequest
(A

bstractTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k)
:1
> 23)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.around79_handleRequest(A
bs

tractTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1
14
> 7)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.handleRequest(AbstractTe
st
> Controller.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):101)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.dispatch88_doPost(Servlet
Te
> stRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):132)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.around88_doPost(ServletTe
st
> Redirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1147)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedirec
> r.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):118)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:772)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:865)
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
ja
> va:120)
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContex
tI
> mpl.java:915)
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContex
tI
> mpl.java:879)
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletCon
te
> xtManager.java:269)
> 	at

weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:3
65