From "Michael Mattern" <mmatt...@web.de>
Subject Cactus and BroadVision 6.0?
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 21:17:05 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get the Cactus sample-servlet test to run on BV 6.0 (it's
using a Servlet 2.2 API implementation - basically it's the older Tomcat,
but I don't know what they've changed).
I've tracked down the problem as far as this: BV adds a
"com.broadvision.session.new=Yes" as a GET parameter and seems to expect the
Servlet to create a new session (of course, the BV way). Obviously, the
ServletTestRedirector doesn't know what to do with this request and ignores
it. BV, on the other hand, doesn't do anything without a session being set
up. My idea now is to somehow dispatch this request to the originally
intended recipient and then go on with the test case.
Do you have any other ideas that I could try to get it to run?

Thanks in advance,

Michael