From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: JMS redirector (was RE: How do i enable Clover with Cactus)
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:53:51 GMT

done. You can play with it now ! :-)

> Here is the status of the JMS stuff I have written :
>
> * framework/src/java/j2ee13/org/apache/cactus/JmsRequest.java
> (equivalent of WebRequest)
>
> * framework/src/java/j2ee13/org/apache/cactus/JmsTestCase.java
> (equivalent of ServletTestCase)
>
> * framework/src/java/j2ee13/org/apache/cactus/client/JmsClient.java
> (equivalent of HttpClient)
>
> *

framework/src/java/j2ee13/org/apache/cactus/client/JmsClientHelper.java
> (equivalent of the HttpClientHelper)
>
> *

framework/src/java/j2ee13/org/apache/cactus/server/MessageDrivenBeanImpl
> icitObjects.java (equivalent of the web implicit objects)
>
> *

framework/src/java/j2ee13/org/apache/cactus/server/MessageDrivenBeanRedi
> rector.java (the JMS redirector)
>
> *
framework/src/java/j2ee13/org/apache/cactus/util/JmsConfiguration.java