From Rita Kaila <rita.ka...@kolumbus.fi>
Subject RE: New Tutorials in Cactus 1.4
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 12:36:15 GMT
At 20:56 18.5.2002 +0100, Vincent Massol wrote:

hi Vincent,

I got some advice privately on why I did not succeed in using the Cactus
testrunner that I added to KaCoMa. It succeeded when all tests succeeded
but the TestRunner crashed if some of the tests failed.

The reason seems that I had only copied cactus.jar from cactus 1.4 into
my weblogic 6.1 or tomcat 4.0 and left all other jar-files as they were
taken from
last official cactus 1.3 release.

Now that I copied all jar-files from the cactus 1.4 of 14 may the problem
dissapeared
and the resulting xml-file shows the expected result.

thanks!
Kaarle