From Kaarle Kaila <kaarle.ka...@iki.fi>
Subject RE: New Tutorials in Cactus 1.4
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 18:00:35 GMT
At 15:34 18.5.2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Thanks Kaarle. I have added your KaCoMa project in the Cactus resource
>area (http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/resources.html) and in the news
>area (http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/news.html).
>
>Please tell me if the text is ok and if you'd like to change anything.

hi!

I think it is OK although there is not much Content management in it at
least yet.
I have cactus.jar from 14th may as it is the last one with a binary
distribuition.
I tried to build a later from sources bu I assume I have not set everything
up as needed
It works OK if all tests pass but this is how tomcat reports when it finds
an error ,
like assertNoNull(null);

Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error

type Exception report
message Internal Server Error
description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server
Error) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:243)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
         at
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:190)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
         at
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)

>Cheers,
>-Vincent

Kaarle Kaila
http://www.iki.fi/kaila