From Yu Hong <yuh...@isystech.com>
Subject Response content issue!
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 01:38:04 GMT
Hi, Guys:
      Now, I try to get the whole response info after the test case be
handled, I know the class WebResponse can help me a lot, but actually
the methods getInputStream, getText, etc can only let me get the
response's content info, so how can I get the all response's header
info? through the HttpURLconnection which I can get  from the method
getConnection? But actually even in HttpURLConnection, there was not a
method can let you get the whole stuff, right?
      BTW, I found for WebResponse, if I use getInputStream to get the
info, then I will get an empty string when I try to use getText to get
the response content again, interesting:-)
      So, anyone have run into the same problem?

Any idea is appreciated, thank you very much!!!

Hong