From Vishal Pandya <jposu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem with Testing EJB with Cactus v 1.2
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 13:26:10 GMT

Hi,

     I am developer who is planning to use Cactus for Testing EJB's on the command prompt.
Right now I have made 4 classes SIMPLEEJB(The file which contains the EJB CODE, it is a stateful
Session Bean), SIMPLEHOME (The home interface), SIMPLE (The Remote Interface) and ClientForSimple(The
TEST CASE for SIMPLEEJB). But I am unable to run the test. I get Socket closed exception.
I have put all the files in the Classpath as specified in the Documentation. If I am able
to do the testing, then my entire Organisation is going to use it for testing EJB. The Problem
is that unlike Junit, the documentation of Cactus is less than helpfull. So I have 3 queries:-

1) If anybody has used Cactus to test EJB, will you please mail me a Sample of the EJB(along
with Remote and Home Interface), and also if possible the TEST Casese.

2) Can somebody tell me how to configure the Server side? I am using TOMCAT version 4.0

3) Also if somebody can point to any resources other than those mentioned at the site of Cactus,
which provide documentation or help or something helpful

Any HELP in any form will be welcome.

Please help me as I am little harried right now.

Thanks in Advance