From laurent.duper...@masq.ca
Subject Re: Is there a WebLogic guru in the house?
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 18:38:46 GMT
On  2 May, To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org wrote:
> Ok, so maybe I'm just dense: where do I put the EJB? I thought I had to put
> it in the lib/ directory of the war. But when I do, I still can't locate
> with a JNDI lookup. That's why I thought that the ejb-jar and
> weblogic-ejb-jar files were needed.

Well, I ended up giving up on the wepapp option because I obviously don't
understand it correctly. My tests now work with an ear and it's working as
expected. Eventually, I may go back and revisit this issue but I can't
afford to right now.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:laurent.duperval@masq.ca>

Murphy's Laws for Frequent Flyers
1.  No flight ever leaves on time unless you are running late and need the
    delay to make the flight.