From laurent.duper...@masq.ca
Subject Re: Is there a WebLogic guru in the house?
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 19:31:14 GMT
On  2 May, Rajagopal. V wrote:
> Hi
> Why do u need a ejb-jar.xml and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
> in your WAR??? Its not needed in the war file.
> You need them in ur jar which has the EJBs..Your WAR
> file juste needs to have the web.xml, weblogic.xml and
> the class files(Dont include the EJB Bean, just the
> Home and Remote) and the support lib files. Thats it..
> Just give this a try ;-)

Ok, so maybe I'm just dense: where do I put the EJB? I thought I had to put
it in the lib/ directory of the war. But when I do, I still can't locate
with a JNDI lookup. That's why I thought that the ejb-jar and
weblogic-ejb-jar files were needed.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:laurent.duperval@masq.ca>

L'affaire est dans le sac qui est lui-même dans la poche.
                                             -Achille Talon