From "Rajagopal. V" <raja0...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is there a WebLogic guru in the house?
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 18:29:05 GMT
Hi
Why do u need a ejb-jar.xml and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
in your WAR??? Its not needed in the war file.
You need them in ur jar which has the EJBs..Your WAR
file juste needs to have the web.xml, weblogic.xml and
the class files(Dont include the EJB Bean, just the
Home and Remote) and the support lib files. Thats it..
Just give this a try ;-)

Cheers
Raj