From ken adjei <kencac...@yahoo.com>
Subject endxxx and beginxxx
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 10:37:39 GMT

Does any know why the Junit TestRunner doesn't run these two methods endxxxx and beginxxx
methods, because from the examples of the cactus, there assertion methods in them.  Why is
it that Junit doesn't use them ?

The reason for this, is because I have populated the request object with attributes in the
beginxxx method  and was expecting to be able to retrieve it i endxxx methods

I'm sorry but i find the cactus documentation to be abit misleading because I thought these
methods work like the setUp and tearDown methods in Junit

Can any one advise hopefully give me a better explaination

cheers