From laurent.duper...@masq.ca
Subject Re: Question on packaging webapp for tests
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 16:57:29 GMT
On  1 May, Rajagopal. V wrote:
> No, you dont have to package the Cactus test classes
> within ur EAR. I have tested with WL and I have a EAR
> which has my EJB and WaR files + a separate WAR file
> for the Cactus stuff.

Ok, good to know.

> What you are missing here is the <ejb-ref> in your
> web.xml for the Cactus War file and
> <ejb-reference-description> in your weblogic.xml. Once
> you have these, you could package it separately from
> the EJBs and run it as a WEBAPP.
> so my Cactus WAR looks like
> WEB-INF/web.xml
> WEB-INF/weblogic.xml

Ah, here's the rub: we don't have a weblogic.xml file. I believe it isn't
necessary in an EAR.

> WEB-INF/lib/<All my support classes> (This includes
> ejbClient.jar which are the Home, rEmote, PKey Classes
> for my EJB)

Ok, I have that.

> WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties(optional)
> WEB-INF/classes/<my Cactus Test Classes>

Ok. SO I need to build the weblogic.xml file correctly. Let me see what I
can find in the dox.

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:laurent.duperval@masq.ca>

WEILER'S LAW
    Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do the work.