From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: start tomcat target
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 20:16:34 GMT
Charles,

I believe it seems to hang simply because the URL you have defined in
testURL is not a valid URL and thus the runservertests task thinks the
server is not yet started. I don't think it is a problem of background
process as it works well here and you're using the fork="yes" attribute.

You can start Ant in debug mode if you wish to get some debug info from
the runservertests task (ant -debug your_target).

Thanks
-Vincent