From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Weblogic and Cactus
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 20:05:23 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for this fine debugging ! Yes, a "not a valid response" error
means that the Cactus client could connect to the server but the server
returned an invalid response. I've just committed some code in CVS
(Cactus 1.4dev) in order to try to give a better error message.

However, I don't know how to try this on my computer ... Do you think
you could try it ? (You can either build the Cactus jar from the source
or get it from http://gump.covalent.net/jars/2002-05-01 . It will be
there in a few hours when Gump kicks in).

Thanks
-Vincent