From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject New Tutorials in Cactus 1.4
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 22:38:48 GMT
Hi,

Cactus 1.4 boasts a new ServletTestRunner to easily start your tests
from a browser.

I have uploaded the Cactus 1.4 documentation web site on
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/1.4/

You should find the following 2 new tutorials of interest :

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/1.4/howto_runner.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/1.4/howto_tomcat.html

I'd like to get some feedback from Cactus users to know if there is
interest for this and if you think the new Quick Start tutorial is good
(second link above).

If there is a *huge* interest, we may decide to deliver a version 1.4 in
the very near future (that's of course if you think this is big enough
to warrant it).

Thanks
-Vincent