From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Problem getting the samples (Cactus 1.3) to run in Orion 1.5.4
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 19:51:10 GMT
Chris,

Is it working for you now ? The solution is simple : your test URL is
wrong. Run Ant in debug mode to see why (ant -debug). The Cactus
runservertests task will then print information.

Thanks for the bug report. I've checked the Cactus script and it seems
ok (and it works fine for me).

Cheers,
-Vincent