From Arthur.Ja...@acuityfin.com
Subject Trying to setup Catus (1.2) in WebSphere Studio Application Developer 4.0.
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 19:50:38 GMT
I am a Java Developer (XP advocate) from Wisc.,  who is trying to setup
Catus (1.2) in WebSphere Studio Application Developer 4.0.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
The java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://localhost:8080/Catus/ServletRedirector is what is in my client catus
properties file.

1. Here is my error message when I try to run the TestSampleServlet
example.
E...........
Time: 6.14
There was 1 error:
1) testRequestDispatcher(org.apache.cactus.sample.TestSampleServlet)
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://localhost:8080/Catus/ServletRedirector
      at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:560)
      at
org.apache.cactus.client.AutoReadHttpURLConnection.getInputStream(AutoReadHttpURLConnection.java:127)
      at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.java:136)
      at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java:422)
      at
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)
      at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)

FAILURES!!!
Tests run: 12,  Failures: 0,  Errors: 1

2. Here is the web.xml for my IDE web server:
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.2//EN" "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd">
<web-app id="WebApp">
      <display-name>Catus</display-name>
      <servlet>
            <servlet-name>SampleServlet</servlet-name>
            <display-name>SampleServlet</display-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.sample.SampleServlet</servlet-class>
      </servlet>
      <servlet>
            <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
            <display-name>ServletTestRedirector</display-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class>
      </servlet>
      <servlet-mapping>
            <servlet-name>SampleServlet</servlet-name>
            <url-pattern>/SampleServlet</url-pattern>
      </servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-mapping>
            <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
            <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
      </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

3. here is the Catus properties used by the client.
# Configuration file for Cactus.

cactus.servletRedirectorURL = http://localhost:8080/Catus/ServletRedirector