From Arathi.Bhas...@itsindia.com
Subject Servlet Testing with Attributes
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:37:48 GMT
Hi

I have a test servlet , which does the following:

1. In the setup method, i am instantiating the actual servlet to be tested.
2. In the test method, i am calling the servlet's doGet method, which is to
be tested. doGet method in the actual servlet accepts two parameters as
part of the Query String. (thru getAttribute).

My question is, how can I set this in my test method before calling the
doGet method.

Thanks & Regards
Arathi

-----------------------Disclaimer------------------------

The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those
of the Company. All liability is excluded to the extent
permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the
use of this medium to transmit information by or to
IT Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of
transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to
carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.