From Arathi.Bhas...@itsindia.com
Subject JSPTestCase
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:36:05 GMT
Hi

I have started using Cactus for my Servlets Testing. Can I use the
JSPTestCase for actual JSP Testing.

Is there any unit testing tool other than Cactus for JSP Testing.

Thanks & Regards
Arathi

-----------------------Disclaimer------------------------

The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those
of the Company. All liability is excluded to the extent
permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the
use of this medium to transmit information by or to
IT Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of
transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to
carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.