From "Liu, Ken" <Ken....@cendant.com>
Subject RE: jdk 1.2 and wl 5.1
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 13:06:30 GMT
I can't see any builds available from the "nightly builds" page;
all the directories are empty.

Would it be possible for you to post a build up there?  I don't have
CVS set up on my new computer yet.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@octo.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 2:30 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: jdk 1.2 and wl 5.1

Ken,

Yes, that's right. You should grab a nightly release of Cactus 1.3 (the
latest build is currently dated 10/3/2002 - a month ago, a I am having
some issues with the nightly build that I am correcting, albeit slowly,
should come back again within one week).

As far as I recall the problem was :

"Compatibility with JDK 1.2 was broken by using the URL.getPath() in
HttpClientHelper. It is now fixed and should work both for JDK 1.2 and
1.3" (from the Cactus changes page).

Thanks and sorry
-Vincent

For additional commands, e-mail:

"The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent.  This message
and its attachments could have been infected during transmission.  By
reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects.  The sender's employer is not liable for any loss or damage
arising in any way from this message or its attachments."