From "Brette, Marc" <Marc.Bre...@mkms.xerox.com>
Subject RE: HttpSession does not exists
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:28:30 GMT
Done, thanks for yout answer

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@octo.com]
Sent: 29 April 2002 22:03
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: HttpSession does not exists

Marc,

This looks like a bug to me. Can you raise a bug using the bugzilla link
on the Cactus web page. That would prevent us from forgetting it next
time.

In the meantime, I guess putting : session="true" will make it work,
right ?

I do think you use Cactus correctly but simply that this bug was not
fixed in Cactus 1.3 ...

Thanks for your help
-Vincent

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.setAttribute(PageContextImpl.j
av
> a:
> 244)
>  at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractPageContextWrapper.dispatch63_setAttrib
ut

AbstractPageContextWrapper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.jav
a(
> 1k
> ):319)
>  at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractPageContextWrapper.around63_setAttribut
e(
> Ab

stractPageContextWrapper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(
1k
> ):
> 1147)
>  at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractPageContextWrapper.setAttribute(Abstrac
tP
> ag

eContextWrapper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):316)
>  at Testresults.setUp(Testresults.java:86)
>  at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBareServerTest(AbstractTestCase.ja
va
> :4
> 88)
>  at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestCaller.doTest(AbstractTestCaller.ja
va