From "Pavan Aripirala Venkata" <pvenk...@h5technologies.com>
Subject Struts testing - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/ServletResponseWrapper
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:10:23 GMT
	Hi,
	I am getting a NoClassDefFoundError when I tried testing one of
our Action classes (loginAction) using the sourceForge's
CactusStrutsTestCase (1.6 version).

	On the server end I was able to compile and start the JBoss
application server. On the client end I was able to compile the classes
but when I run it using ant target, beginLogin method is executed
followed by the NoClassDefFoundError. I don't think the server end

	In the runtime classpath of client I have j2ee.jar, which
contains javax/servlet/ServletResponseWrapper class.

	Here is the partial stackTrace
     [java] . WARN [main] (TestLoginStrut.java:55) - Entered the
beginLogin Method
     [java] E
     [java] Time: 0.187
     [java] There was 1 error:
     [java] 1) testLogin(com.ejemoni.qa.struts.TestLoginStrut)
     [java] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/servlet/ServletResponseWrapper

     	Does the above stacktrace means that j2ee.jar is not in the
server side?
Thanks

Pavan.