From "O'Rourke, Frank" <F.ORou...@emuse-tech.com>
Subject RE: Last call before 1.3 reelase
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:14:39 GMT
Vincent
I was wondering if the properties file used by cactus is still hard coded to
cactus.properties?

I didnt look to see if it was raised as a bug/issue as I have a work
arround.

The basic problem is that in using cactus to test the web server, I have a
cactus.properties with the URL of the web server.  Then for testing entity
beans with local interfaces, I use cactus in the webserver inside the
Application server (Jetty in JBoss) whioch uses cactus.properties.

Therefore before running the test I copy the appropriate web or ejb version
of cactus.properties file to 'cactus.properties'

I dont know if this is a common approach?

Thanks
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@octo.com]
Sent: 19 April 2002 22:55
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: Last call before 1.3 reelase

All,

I'm preparing to release Cactus 1.3 real soon now (I've almost finished
upgrading the doc). I'd like to get some last minute feedback from you
to verify that I haven't missed anything important (feature, bug, etc).

Can you check the changes file
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-cactus/documentation/docs/xdocs/c
hanges.xml?rev=1.5&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup) and verify that
what you wanted most is there.

Thanks
-Vincent