From Yu Hong <yuh...@isystech.com>
Subject About server side HttpSession
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:10:02 GMT
Hi, all:
     I'm a newcomer to Cactus:-) Right now, in my Cactus test case, I
have several "testXXX" methods, each of them have their own "beginXXX"
method to do some different setup, in methods "testXXX", I will create
my servlet object, then do the test. Now my issue is: suppose there are
some relationship between these requests(I mean each test method will
send one request), e.g. on server side, after servlet received the first
request, it will set some info in it's HttpSession, which also will be
used in the second request, so whether or not in Cactus there are some
method to keep this HttpSession on server side instead of let customer
set in the following "testXXX" methods again and again?

Any idea will be appreciated!!!

thanks,

Hong