From Yu Hong <yuh...@isystech.com>
Subject RE: How to add RequestBody content into Cactus's WebRequest?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:54:35 GMT
Wow!!! That's great news to me, hope I can get your v1.3 build from web
tomorrow(:-) Thank you very much, Vincent!

Hong

Request's
> body when the method is POST, so now what I want to do is try to test
> upload some content with post method, how can I handle it?

This was true in Cactus 1.2. It isn't in Cactus 1.3 : check
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/changes.html. You could normally grab a

Cactus nightly build to get the latest Cactus version. However, it is
currently broken. The easiest way is probably for me to manually post a
build of Cactus 1.3 on the web site (I'll try to do that tonight).

>      2. Due to the exist of Cactus, in my servlet, I can't read
content
> from the inputstream which I got by calling HttpServletRequest's
method
> "getInputStream()", anybody know what's the reason about that?

Hum. There were some issues with this in Cactus 1.2 but I believe they
are fixed in Cactus 1.3

> Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Thanks
-Vincent

> HY
>

> --