From Yu Hong <yuh...@isystech.com>
Subject How to add RequestBody content into Cactus's WebRequest?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:39:38 GMT
Hello, All:
      I'm a newcomer of Cactus, right now, I try to use Cactus to do
some Servlet Unit test. Then I run into 2 issues:
     1. Cactus's WebRequest didn't provide any method to let user add
some content into it's request body, I know Cactus will set some of
their own variables(which will be used on it's server side) in Request's
body when the method is POST, so now what I want to do is try to test
upload some content with post method, how can I handle it?
     2. Due to the exist of Cactus, in my servlet, I can't read content
from the inputstream which I got by calling HttpServletRequest's method
"getInputStream()", anybody know what's the reason about that?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

HY